TaleOfTheToaster (real name Isaac Sharp) is a British Let's Player who began his first LP on the 27th July 2012. Due to having made a non-LP series before this (Super Smash Bros. Meme) as well as making several character roster for Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart, TaleOfTheToaster had already attained 43 subscribers. He currently has 147, though 18 of which are duplicate accounts of existing subscribers. TaleOfTheToaster's first four LP's were on emulated software due to lacking a capture device, but he now has ownership of an Elgato Game Capture HD, as well as a Blue Snowball microphone. TaleOfTheToaster made a fourth emulated Let's Play, before beginning a Let's Play of Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode on Very Hard difficulty, using his Elgato Game Capture HD to record.
TaleOfTheToaster was part of a collaborative let's play channel, ConversingPersons, a group Let's Play channel between himself, theweirdomaxim, Something Fawful, wvgAm3CrAzY, AgentFire000 and BradTheMad45.
Nowadays, Tale's collaborative efforts are focussed on his countdown channel known as Challengers Approaching, founded on his birthday in 2014. After promotion from Gnoggin, "ChAps" now has over 2,000 subscribers.
- Mario Tennis: Power Tour
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Adventure Mode - The Subspace Emissary (Very Hard)
- Pokémon Channel
- Paper Mario (Blind)
- INAZUMA ELEVEN
- Sonic Lost World Deadly Six Edition
- Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm
- Robot Wars: Metal Mayhem
- Robot Wars: Advanced Destruction
- Ninjabread Man Versus (with Stelios78910)
- Duck Hunt (Wii U Virtual Console)
- Thomas & Friends Steaming around Sodor
- Super Smash Bros. Meme
- Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart character rosters
- Tale of the Mail
- TrailMixBlazer's World Cup of Brawl.
- MrGameandPichu's LagFest II.
- Various Challengers Approaching countdowns.
- With a Yo-Ho-Ho, it's TaleOfTheToaster! - TaleOfTheToaster's introduction, used at the start of every Let's Play video. Occasionally, TaleOfTheToaster will add an extra word such as 'gaping' or 'gigantic' before the Yo-Ho-Ho.
- FLYING SHOT BOOOOM - While so far, this catchphrase has only been used during Mario Tennis: Power Tour and TaleOfTheToaster's guest appearances on other videos and ConversingPersons videos, FLYING SHOT BOOOOM is considered TaleOfTheToaster's primary catchprase. He would shout it whenever he used the Flying Shot special move during a tennis game. In future LP's he plans to use it when miscellaneous large collisions happen, and certain ground pound-style moves.
- Suffocating Walrus - Typically used to provide a noise for a character's fire breath, or to voice act Bowser.
- I'm gonna have to drown - A less commonly used catchphrase of TaleOfTheToaster's that debuted in the World Cup of Brawl, before being used again in LagFest II. The quote is used to represent TaleOfTheToaster in videos such as the World Cup of Brawl in Five Minutes, and Meet The Toaster.